At sundown on this October 2nd past, the Jewish New Year 5777 BEGAN,
and The LORD’s Biblical “High Holy Days” with it.
We closed out the Biblical Jubilee Year (only coming around once every 50 years), which followed the Shemitah Year (coming once every 7 years). The fact that such a Biblically significant Year (5777) is following not just a Shemitah, but a Jubilee as well, has me very excited about what God has planned prophetically. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing.
5777 will be the 50th Anniversary of Israel’s reunification with the Jewish State’s God-given Holy Capital of Jerusalem, but that’s not all! The number 777 represents our GOD, as well as His number of perfection and completion. There is also an accurate 800 year old Rabbinical Prophecy that predicts the Year 5777 will begin the Season of the Messiah’s Coming (in our case, His RETURN for His Church)!
The number 777 is attributed to our God and Father, YaHWeH, for many reasons. It is also attributed to His Father/Son Relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, Israel’s Messiah and our Saviour.
Written in Hebrew, “YHWH in the YESHUA Messiah”, gives the number 777: “Yod, He, Vaw, He, beth, yod, shin, vaw, ayin, he, mem, shin, yod and heth” (10+5+6+5+2+10+300+6+70+5+40+300+10+8 = 777).
If that in itself weren’t awesome enough, also in Hebrew, “YESHUA saves”, gives 777 as well: “Yod, shin, vaw, ayin, he, vaw, shin, yod and ayin” (10+300+6+70+5+6+300+10+70 = 777). The Name “YaHWeH” written in Hebrew appears as 777.
How cool is that?! Throughout the Bible, we see the significance of the number 7 to God. It is, by far, used by The LORD more than any other number. For instance, God rested on the 7th Day and blessed it. The Shemitah Year comes every 7 years. The Jubilee Year comes after 7 Shemitahs’. In the Book of Revelation, the Judgments all come in 3 sets of 7: Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets, Seven Vials or 7-7-7 judgments. These are just a few of the many examples. Our generation, which has already witnessed an abundance of “Last Days” Biblical signs, will only live through ONE Biblical Year which bears God’s Holy number, and that is 5777.
- The Christ said: “I am the resurrection”. In Greek, resurrection is written “h anastasiV”, numbering 777 = 8+1+50+1+200+300+1+200+10+6.
- In the first verse of the Bible, it is written: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” (Gn 1,1) This verse consists of 7 Hebrew words and 28 letters, and it also counts three names: God, heavens and earth. The sum of the numerical values of each one gives 777: God = 86, paradise = 395 and earth = 296, where 86+395+296 = 777.
- Written in Hebrew, “Orthodox Messiah”, gives 777: he, mem, shin, yod, heth, daleth, taw and yod, giving 5+40+300+10+8+4+400+10 = 777.
- Written in Hebrew, “YHWH in the YESHUA Messiah”, gives 777: yod, he, waw, he, beth, yod, shin, waw, ayin, he, mem, shin, yod and heth, giving 10+5+6+5+2+10+300+6+70+5+40+300+10+8 = 777.
- Written in Hebrew, “YESHUA saves”, gives 777: yod, shin, waw, ayin, he, waw, shin, yod and ayin, giving 10+300+6+70+5+6+300+10+70 = 777.
- By using the ASCII table, we find that the French word “EXORCISTES” (exorcists) gives 777.
- The numerical value of the Hebrew word NMLA IVMM, meaning “filled with light”, gives 777.
And at the time of this update (December 2016) we are now in it.